EssGee Fitness offers personal training and coaching for people serious about meeting their fitness goals.
You want to lose weight, improve your health or look good. Or you're tackling a fitness event such as an obstacle course race, triathlon or marathon. EssGee Fitness will help you overcome your fears and challenges while having fun in the process.
EssGee Fitness' lead trainer Stu Gee has a wealth of fitness knowledge and experience. As well as holding a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Fitness Instruction, he has taken part in hundreds of running events, triathlons and obstacle course races. This experience, plus a military background, means he creates personal training plans perfectly tailored to you.
Stu knows what it feels like to have the anxiety of heading to the gym, training alone or taking part in a big fitness event. Not only will Stu help you overcome these fears, he will give you lasting confidence. And if you're taking part in a fitness event, Stu may even run it with you!
• Personal training
• Fitness instruction
• Obstacle course racing
• Triathlon training plans
• Functional fitness
• Weight loss
Essgee Fitness is affiliated with the following:
Qualifications gained and areas of experience:
• Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
• QA Level 2 Emergency First Aid
• Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
• Principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
• Programming personal training for clients
• Delivering personal training sessions
• Health and safety in a fitness environment
• Gym, home and outdoor iinstruction
• Client support taking part in exercise and physical activity
• Principles of exercise, fitness and health